POPULAR POST

Saturday, June 4, 2011

patti sexton tattoos



Dragon Tattoo Spin
Dragon Tattoo Spin
I took this at a wedding, the original photograph was lovely unto itself but I liked putting this particular "spin" on it.
thumbnail

breathe no fire
breathe no fire
okaayy.. this picture was cropped a tad bit at the shoulders.. and i desaturated and dodged my skin and added a blue filter to give it that pale glow.. thats why my skin is zitless.. before ed...
thumbnail

3-Dimensional Tattoo
3-Dimensional Tattoo
I saw that in a mind travel....funny

I don't use Photoshop for more than 30mins..
This is my rule.
thumbnail

Dani-tattoo
Dani-tattoo
ive been practicing with photoshop and this is one of the things ive come up with.i got this from
thumbnail

my tattoo
my tattoo
words deftones song : one weak
artist : brent {cherries}
shop: american grafitti ,davis ,CA

this tattoo is meant to convey that i'm not ashamed of my self mutilation beacause it was {is} an addi...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment