POPULAR POST

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LADY GAGA SPARKLES ON STAGE

FANTASTICALLY flamboyant Lady GaGa halted the start of a gig – after she bottled out of wearing trousers.
The leotard lover, 22, spoke of her horror at the idea of covering up.

She said: "I was trying to wear pants on stage thinking: 'Maybe I'll mix it up' – as I've been wearing the same kind of s*** for the last few weeks.

"I put the pants on, ready to go on stage – then I just screamed: 'I can't do it.'

"The tech guys are going: 'GaGa you need to freakin' go on stage." Some sparkly knickers were promptly delivered.

TWEEN idols the Jonas Brothers are trying new new styles on their fourth out in June. Nick Jonas, 16, said: "We're continuing to grow."

SCOTS cutie Paolo Nutini,22, has titled his second album Sunny Side Up. The collection will be released in time for his shows at festivals, which include T in The Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment