POPULAR POST

Sunday, August 1, 2010

superb harriett duncan tattoos



Moon Revenge - Usagi Tattoo
Moon Revenge - Usagi Tattoo
I love Sailor Moon. Therefore, what better way to top my sleeve tattoo than to have Usagi right before going Moon Princess-y at the end of the R movie. I LOVE how this came out. I don't have the wo...
thumbnail

ToDo
ToDo
hehehehe
thumbnail

spider Nephyla
spider Nephyla
Same size as live spider...
thumbnail

Tattoo commission
Tattoo commission
I WILL NOT SEND HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES. YOU CAN PURCHASE A HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE BUT I WILL NOT SEND THEM, AFTERALL IT WAS A PAID DRAWING SO HANDING OUT COPIES IS KIND OF LAME. IT IS C*PYR*GHTED. P...
thumbnail

That ugly Aki thing
That ugly Aki thing
Showing my tattoo a little better.I found a hole in a rock wall and climbed in. I'm all crouched funny trying to stand in the hole. My shoes were soaked at the end of the day because there was deep...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment