POPULAR POST

Saturday, August 7, 2010

cool claire lindsay tattoos



Metal leg
Metal leg
This took about 4 hours. It is on the same leg as my skeleton foot. I kinda got a theme going on.
thumbnail

2d and Murdoc Tattoos
2d and Murdoc Tattoos
Me and Erics Birthday tattoo of Murdoc and 2d From the Gorillaz, his on his forearm and mine on the side of my calf. I plan to get mine colored, so hence no shading. He doesn't want color, so his i...
thumbnail

DDR
DDR
For I loooove it! XD© All rights reserved to Rubymoon DesignAll artwork is under c*pyr*ght and belongs to Karine P.-LeBlancDO NOT alter, use or distribute without expressed permission.This INCLUDES...
thumbnail

Flower chicano letter TaT
Flower chicano letter TaT
Flower climb chicano letter TaT
thumbnail

compact cassette
compact cassette
original size compact cassette on chest....
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment